The protection suit is much easier to move in than a leather suit, it offers better protection, it´s breathable, waterproof, weight less than a leather suit, fits you like an extra skin... And all of this is delivered in a classic racing design.
Welcome to the future of motorcycle rider protection - Alien Skin Technology
- 1-piece motorcycle rider protection suit made of Alien Skin Technology *
- SuperFabric reinforced on all high impact zones.
- Kevlar reinforced inside of whole suit.
- Kevlar reinforced flexible panels on inside arms for comfort and ventilation.
- Kevlar reinforced flexible panels on shoulder position for easy arms movement.
- Kevlar reinforced flexible crotch section.
- Reissa membrane.
- CE Level 2 certified protectors on shoulders, elbows, forearms, hips, knees, spinal and lower legs.
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Chest protector
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Back protector
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Shoulder protectors
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Elbow protectors
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Hip protectors
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Knee protectors
- SAS-TEC Level 2 Spinal protector
- Triple stitched seams for brilliant tear resistance.
- Exterior Titanium shoulder and ellbow guards for added safety.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- SAS-TEC 9 mm padding on collar bones, chest ribs and lower back.
- Original YKK butterfly zippers.
- Aerodynamic Speed hump on back.
- Anti allergic mesh lining.
- Comfortable stretch panel on back, shoulders, sides, elbows and over the knees.
- Low Restriction Collar.
- Knee sliders with titanium.
- Synthetic leather sections, which helps slow down the speed if sliding on asphalt after a crash.
* Alien Skin Technology - our special bonding technique, makes the different layers of the suit move independently of each other, which ensure tension free moving in the suit - Because the inner and the outer radius of the materials can always move independently of each other - Patent pending.
Download measure chart here: Alien Moto Measure Chart
After you have proceeded with your order, you will receive an e-mail with a order notification.
Before sending us your measures, mark your downloaded measure chart with the order number you received in your order notification.
If you need any assistance with the measuring, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call!